The prime function of the job holder will be to handle sales enquiries and answer general enquiries in relation to insurance products which could include Travel Insurance, Healthcare and Dental Insurance and other elements of the Group Insurance.
A normal day would include
• Handling telephone enquiries from new and existing clients, providing excellent customer service and achieving the Company’s quality standards.
• Relating customer reactions to management to ensure the business is kept fully aware of competition.
• Supporting the Key Account Managers with enquiries.
• Dealing with all documentation within Company and regulatory deadlines.
• Developing relationships with colleagues at all levels, clients and suppliers to maintain and improve the image of the Company.
• Liaising with other departments to maintain and improve communication.
• Improving renewal retention and customer loyalty by providing excellent customer service in all areas.
• Keeping up to date with changes and contributing to product and procedure development.
• Taking ownership of issues by having a mentality of solutions, not problems and where appropriate following the Complaints procedure and notifying the Client Liaison Unit.
• Embracing the Company’s philosophy on Treating Customers Fairly
• Complying with all Company procedures and FCA regulations.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be