Forge Dynamic is a London based IT Support company, offering complete IT solutions to small and medium sized businesses. Whether you require on-going Support, Hosted VOIP services, provisioning of landlines and internet connectivity, Cloud Computing, leading brand Antivirus or Firewalls, Forge Dynamic has it all covered.
Our aim is make IT Support uncomplicated, professional and cost-effective. At Forge Dynamic, we make integrity, customer satisfaction and a personalised touch a priority. We will provide your business with one single contact to deal with your entire infrastructure, which means you spend less time running around locating the right people to deal with each issue, and more time focusing on running your business.
We are looking for an energetic and intelligent Apprentice that can help the business develop whilst you [the Apprentice] build a career within the tech industry.
Main role / duties:
- Fixing PC's and laptops
- Supporting Windows 7 / 8 /10 and Apple OSX desktop operating systems
- Supporting Windows Active Directory
- Supporting and monitoring backup and antivirus software solutions
- Creating and improving documentation of support procedures and knowledgebase articles
- Respond to network monitoring alerts
- Swiftly react to logged tickets or support calls
- Logging and updating all queries on the ticket system
- Escalating calls that cannot be resolved immediately as appropriate
- Building or rebuilding, and installation of laptops and PCs as required
- Configuration, implementation and support of any other required hardware (e.g. printers)
- General office admin duties as required
- Undertaking any other reasonable duties as requested
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high degree of self-motivation
- Teamwork skills
- Organisational skills
- Tech enthusiast
- Good written and oral communication skills
- High proficiency in English; both spoken and written
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
5 days per week,
Monday - Friday,
9am – 5:30pm
37.5hrs per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£10,500 per annum.
Benefits / Future prospects:
Opportunity to progress onto a higher-level apprenticeship or gain full time employment.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.