This is a fast-growing technology company based at York Science Park.
Designing wireless solutions for multiple occupancy buildings, providing customer service to clients and providing technical support to end users.This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside studying for a degree. The company already recruits students on a part-time basis, and you will be working in a friendly team who keen to keep improving in their niche area.
- Designing Wi-Fi and internet of things (IoT) solutions for multiple occupancy buildings.
- Speaking to customers about solutions for their property or building.
- Providing technical support to end users. - Setting-up and configuring Wi-Fi equipment.
- Researching new products and equipment.
- Business process improvements
Required skills / qualities:
You will have:
- The ability to utilise Microsoft office and other CRM systems.
- A keen interest in IT, telecommunications and technology.
- A good telephone manner.
- A positive attitude.
- Ability to work without supervision
- Full UK Driving Licence and access to a car [due to daily duties / networking on-site]
Desired qualification requirements:
- A level 3 apprenticeship in IT or A-levels in IT
- GCSE's, Level C in Maths and English
Monday to Friday,
37.5 hours per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.