Talking business are a small to medium sized company with a fast product portfolio operating in a dynamic and ever changing IT world.
Talking Business are a Voice and Data Solutions reseller, selling primarily VoIP Telephony systems and LAN/WAN IT networks.
- Shadowing engineers both on site and on the support helpdesk
- Offer IT & telecoms 1st line support to clients both via telephone and onsite
- Onsite IT support to external clients
- Maintaining and updating the company CRM system
Candidate Skills Required:
- Good telephone manner
- Well spoken
- Excellent IT skills and persuasive skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Confident and self-motivated team player
- Desire to learn and succeed
- Good written and spoken communication skills
5 GCSE's A*-C Grade including Maths and English.
Upon successful completion of the apprentice role, the candidate will be offered a role with an appropriate vehicle with on call allowance.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.