Based in Bracknell, Berkshire, and established in 2001, BTL Communication is a supplier of business-to-business IT & telecoms products and services. At BTL, our objective is to provide businesses with bespoke solutions that suit their businesses IT and Telecoms requirements whilst lowering costs and improving functionality and efficiency.
Job overview / purpose:
The apprentice will be asked to complete and assist on tasks.
- Duties will include provisioning new services, including: Telephone lines, SIP services, Web Hosting, ADSL connections, VPN networks, Mobile services, Telephone systems and Intelligent Network based solutions
- Resolving faults on the services listed above, using remote management tools, supplier portals, defined processes and intuition
- General telephone answering for customer queries and part of the operations team
- Liaising with suppliers primary and secondary as required
- Commitment to self-development
- High energy and resilient
- Team player
- Attention to detail
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
9am – 5:30pm,
5 days per week,
37.5 hours per week [average week, will be confirmed with the employer]
£10,000 per annum
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.