At Disking we pride ourselves in offering the best servicing and repairs that you will find in the South-East of England. We can repair and service almost any Desktop PC, Laptop PC, Apple iMac, Macbook, Macbook Air or Mac Pro as well as printers and other devices. We also offer a wide range additional services including home callouts and support.
- To provide technical support; answering support queries either onsite or via phone, email and face to face in store
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
- To log all calls on the call logging system and maintain full documentation
- Respond to enquiries from clients and help them resolve any hardware or software problems
- Maintain a log of any software or hardware problems detected
- Support users in the use of Computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice
- To allocate more complex service issues to the relevant IT Support member
- Communication skills
- Technical competency
- Work ethic
- Determination and persistence
- Problem solving skills
- A passion for IT and computers
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent customer service
5 GCSE's or equivalent including Maths and English
- Continual learning on the job and training
- Opportunity for permanent position
- Wage increase at completion of apprenticeship
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.