IT Technician Apprentice
IT support in London for businesses whether large or small from PC Docs. Our IT support includes Network Solutions, Cloud Services, IT Security and Firewalls plus the latest Anti-Virus solutions.
We are looking to recruit an IT apprentice to support with IT support for customers in London, remotely and onsite.
Main roles and responsibilities:
- Answering calls to the help desk and taking details into our ticketing system
- Assisting your line manager in diagnosing IT issues using remote access software
- Keeping tickets up to date with developments etc.
- Checking overnight back up of clients systems and reporting any issues with the ticketing system.
- Setting up new users on Microsoft servers and Exchange servers including hosted servers.
- Assisting with on-site installation of PC’s and server projects
- Assisting with on-site diagnosing as required
- You will be involved with VPN, CCTV, and Hosted Telephony so a great opportunity for the right candidate to gain a wealth of experience.
Desirable skills / Personal qualities
- Someone who has a passion for a career in IT
- Must have great communication skills and personable as will be working on customer sites
- Fast learner
Working week: 37.5 hours a week with some weekend work required.
Salary: £10,400 Per Annum
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.