IT Technician Apprentice
The Collegiate Trust exists to improve education in Croydon, Crawley and the surrounding areas for children and young people up to the age of 19. We are building a partnership of academies for all ages which will work collaboratively to deliver Exceptional Education for all.
To provide a wide range of front line technical support to staff and students at all levels, throughout The Academy Trust. Primarily based at Riddlesdown Collegiate with some work taking place in our other schools.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- You will be assisting in most aspects of first level software, hardware and Windows network support.
- You will be expected to have a flexible approach to problem solving, taking initiative and providing excellent customer service.
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
- Good communications skills
- Good knowledge of Windows 10
- Office 2016 and Office 365.
- Ideally experience with Active Directory and knowledge of DNS and DHCP.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Diagnostic and problem solving.
Desired qualification requirements:
Must have 3 GCSEs A-C/9-4 Grades plus Maths and English grade D/3 or Equivalent)
Working week: Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00
Salary: £10,400 per Annum
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.