IT Technician Apprenticeship - London (SE1) - 8481
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career?Start here, apply now!
You will be working for...
The leading commercial office design and fit-out company in the UK.
This is a chance to work in a challenging and vibrant office, with some great social events, and the chance to kick start your career.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this role you will be?
- Working alongside the IT Manager to ensure the smooth running of the company' s IT systems
- Using end user hardware &software support
- Dealing with mobile device management
- Hardware &software provisioning
- Doing user account management
Are you a bit of a problem-solver?Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice ( all debt free! ) Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
- Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 (equivalent to A- level educational level) , MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
- Someone with enthusiasm and the ability to work unsupervised
- Someone with good problem solving skills
- Someone with the ability to work under pressure and can deliver to deadlines
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades ( C and above)or equivalent, including Maths and English
There will be continued development, increased responsibilities and a chance to help steer the company' s future development.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Sign-up or log in to apply