CST Ltd provides IT support services to over 300 clients ranging from small businesses, up to nationwide corporates. Our clients include well-known companies as well as education organisations and over twenty charities. We have built our success on providing the highest level of service to form productive long lasting partnerships.
We are currently going through a strong period of growth and looking for great people to join our fantastic team in Wooburn Green. We work exceptionally hard in a rewarding and fun environment.
Candidates must have excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills, with a real passion for technology and support are essential.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation with opportunities for progression and training.
- To provide onsite IT support to schools
- Maintaining accurate time keeping and the ability to work in a team
- Escalating issues to the Resource Manager (where required) in a timely manner
The candidate should have experience in some of the following but training will be provided:
- Windows SBS 2008, Server 2012 R2 and Server 2016
- Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Active Directory Sync
- Active Directory, Group Policy Management, Print Management
- Remote Desktop Services - Dell Hardware (Desktops, Laptops, Servers and iDrac)
- SmoothWall and Sophos
Desired skills and personal qualities:
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise case load and manage time effectively
- Proactive approach to improving the quality of service we provide
- Ability to pass DBS Checks
If you hold a driving licence, this will be a bonus / highly beneficial.
5 GCSE's, A*-C grade, including Maths and English.
Work hours vary between 8am-5pm & 9am-6pm / Monday - Friday / 37.5hrs per week.
Potentially, you’ll gain a full time position if you successfully complete the apprenticeship programme.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.