IT technician Traineeship with N-Tire Systems Ltd.
IT Technician with a focus on refurbishing and testing IT equipment for second use for schools and disadvantaged groups.
Analysing current hardware setup making recommendations on improving the equipment including:
- Testing the equipment including PAT testing
- Refurbishing elements when required
- Install operating system and testing
Training to be provided:
- A traineeship is a skills development programme that includes a work placement. It can last from 6 to 20 weeks depending on your existing qualifications. Our tutors follow you across your program so that you can complete functional skills (math & English if needed) and other professional qualification
- The Traineeship is aimed to give you CV and Interview Skills, real work experience with an employer, and an employer reference at the end of your placement
A traineeship is a course with work experience that gets you ready for work or an apprenticeship. It can last up to 12 months.
You can apply if you’re:
- eligible to work in England
- unemployed and have little or no work experience
- aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 4
- a work experience placement
- help with English and maths (if you need it)
You won’t be paid, but you may be given expenses for things like travel and meals.
The skills you gain from the Traineeship will be valuable for future jobs and for building your CV.
- 2 available
- Monday to Friday 10:00-17:00
- Living and eligible to work in England
- Unemployed and have little or no work experience
- Aged 19 to 24 (Government funding - age restriction)
- Qualified below Level 3 (No graduates)
- Keen to learn
- Ready to join a Traineeship!
- Organised and Attention to details focused