IT Web Developer Apprenticeship - Warrington (WA4) - 9354
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Warrington remove
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant company. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A claims management specialists. We have an enthusiastic and ambitious workforce located in Warrington.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
Your role will be to do?
- Website build from inception
- `robot lawyer'offering free legal assistance to clients
- Creating automated query response system
- Implementing chat bot technology
- Forum/discussion centre/administration
- Frontline I.T Support in faced paced environment
- Dialler/call centre technology
- Replacing/Fixing broken PC' s, headphone' s, printers, scanning equipment
- Network maintenance
- Internet connectivity maintenance
Starts with a 12-14 month IT apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work based assessment, covering:Object-oriented programming ( OOP) , SQL data modelling, Web and systems development, Event-driven programming.
You will gain City &Guilds Level 3 qualifications in IT Systems &Principles and IT Professional Competence, as well as a Microsoft Technology Associate ( MTA)in software development fundamentals. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning GBP 40k in the IT sector.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will have?
- Strong organisation skills
- An enthusiasm for IT
- Leadership skills
- The ability to be a team player
- WordPress experience
- 7 GCSEs ( C and above)including Maths and English
Daily working hours are from 9: 00am - 5: 30pm, Monday - Friday
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship?
You will be offered a full-time position.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Sign-up or log in to apply