This course will train you to have a basic understanding of the ITIL® framework, gain an understanding of how ITIL® can be used to enhance IT service management and can help anyone looking to understand and improve their understanding of IT’s role in business strategy.
The ITIL® Foundation certification will introduce you to the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the ITIL® service lifecycle, with a focus on the critical alignment of IT and business strategies.
ITIL® 4 now provides a brand new digital operating model. It assesses the impact of technology on business and how the framework integrates with Agile, DevOps and supports digital transformation.
Course Guide, The key facts about your online training
Certification: ITIL® v4 Foundation
Study time: 20-30 hours
Provider: Balance Global, accredited by PeopleCert Examination Institute
Student support: StudentCare™, Career Services, and expert mentoring
Assessment: 1 x 60 minute exam (included), 40 questions. Also includes practice exam and questions
Resources: Internet access and email
Ideal for: IT Project Co-Ordinator, IT Project Support, Help Desk Engineer, Project Management Assistant, Service Desk Manager, Project Scheduler, IT Project Manager, IT Operations Manager
Why learn with us?
- They’ll get you career-ready and help place you into the industry
- Accredited by CompTIA, Skillsoft, The Project Management Institute and much more
- Receive award-winning digital education
- Industry-leading tuition with 1:1 personal tutor access
- Support from a global community of over 30,000 students
- Unrivalled 360 Career Services and StudentCare™
- Access to virtual seminars and classrooms
- Gain globally sought-after qualifications and certifications.
- Get hands-on industry experience.
- Exclusive student benefits; Alumni community, TOTUM, industry events and lots more!