IT/Office Support Apprentice - London (EC4N) - 0339
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for?
A leading independent investment company, based in the heart of the City of London. We offer a variety of investment products for institutional, corporate and high net worth investors in equity, debt and structured products.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this role, you will be?
- Doing general IT infrastructure assignments ( moving computers etc.)and where possible assisting staff with basic IT problems
- The point of contact for all IT support issues within the business
- An internal liaison point between the Company staff and the external IT Support Company
- Ensuring necessary IT/office supplies are ordered and maintained
- Providing support under the direction of the IT and Office Manager
- Assisting with general office duties, when it is required
Are you a bit of a problem-solver?Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice ( all debt free! ) Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
- Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 ( equivalent to A- level educational level) , MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
The ideal candidate will have?
- A basic understanding of computers, ( further training will be provided)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills/ the ability to communicate at all levels
- A polite and friendly telephone manner
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- A professional and flexible attitude
- 5 GCSE Grades ( C and above)or equivalent, including Maths and English
Daily working hours:Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship?
You will have the opportunity to gain career progression and further industry relevant training.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programs are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Sign-up or log in to apply