You will be working with a great team with ambitious growth plans.
They are looking for someone who is creative and can use their own initiative whilst fitting in with the team and working towards company objectives.
- Planning projects with realistic targets
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy and create blog's to educate and inform our existing and potential clients.
- Managing current projectsHandle dispatch of mailing campaigns
- Develop social media marketing plans including populating client channels with content (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram).
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skillsAbility to use initiative
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and maturity Join in with team discussions
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Important Information: “QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.