Stream On Demand is at the cutting edge of online learning and multimedia production. Working with some of the country’s largest employers, we are proud of what we do. At the heart of this, is our Development Team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an apprentice to join us in the role of Junior Content Producer, supporting a team of developers, designers and creators.
As a Junior Content Producer, you will be responsible for developing and creating content that can be used across a variety of media including digital, social media, broadcast or in print, this including our online learning platform Stream eLearn.
Main role and responsibilities:
- Working to a brief, you will research, prepare and develop the media messaging to maximise engagement, capturing the strategy and objectives of the brand, as well as the needs of the client you are representing.
- Junior Content Producers collaborate with our designers and developers, using software such as Articulate Storyline to create content for Stream eLearn, so an enthusiasm for technology and creating great online experiences is a must.
- Junior Content Producers may progress into Content Creation / Development roles at more senior levels across the industry, including with digital agencies, broadcasters and publishers.
- In return Stream On Demand offers fantastic developmental possibilities due to its size, facilities, forward thinking management and staff working together to offer the best learning experiences for our clients.
This apprenticeship is set at level 3, the equivalent to 2 A-Levels.
Desired skills and experience:
Junior Content Producers will be expected to demonstrate:
- A passion for creating content for creative and digital media
- An ability to work effectively both individually and collaboratively as part of a team
- The ability to build and maintain positive relationships with customers
- The initiative to report to the appropriate senior if an issue arises, be this the Senior e-Learning Developer, Design Manager or Managing Director
- A strong work ethic and commitment in order to meet the standards required
- Recognition and compliance with equality and diversity in the workplace
- Applicants must have 5 GCSE qualifications or equivalent at grade 4 (C grade) or above, as well as English Language and Maths, both at grade 6 (B grade) or above.
- Apprentices without English or Maths Level 2 must achieve this prior to taking the end-point assessment.
If you feel you have the skills and attributes to succeed as part of our team, please complete and return your application as soon as possible.
This apprenticeship is set to take 12 months to complete, and will work as part of a three year apprenticeship plan.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.