Junior Developer Apprentice
SR1 Development is a software and IT consultancy company, founded in 2011 in the North east of England.
Having worked on an individual basis with several larger consultancies, we found the results to cost ratio was often disappointing. We aimed to rectify this by building a local company from the ground up, with a focus on building long term relationships with SharePoint clients, based on quality and trust.
Title --- Junior Developer Apprentice Level 4
Location: South Tyneside with flexible working Post COVID-19 (For now this role is fully remote)
Hours: 37.5hrs a week -- Flexi
Salary: £15,000 - £20,000 per annum --- depending on experience.
We are looking for a Microsoft Developer looking to progress to the next level. You will be working as part of a small team working closely with clients to fully understand their requirements, and offer recommendations based on those needs. You will also be responsible for all stages of the development lifecycle, from requirement gathering, implementation, training, and support.
This is an exciting opportunity to progress into new technologies such as SharePoint development, Power Apps, Power Automate, and Azure development.
Whilst this is a technical role, it would suit an individual who can offer real world solutions, regardless of technology.
- Build and maintain relationships with relevant customers
- Take part and contribute in team meetings to improve internal processes
- Continuously look for O365 SharePoint solutions
- Work closely with customers to help support the full software life cycle of projects
- Provide technical support to O365 SharePoint users
- Design, specify, build, test and implement new or amended O365 SharePoint solutions.
- Implement web based solutions (.NET)
- Promote the company via blogs and LinkedIn
- Support apprentice
Essential skills and experience:
- Minimum of 1 1/2 years of Microsoft Development (.NET, SQL, C#)
- Ability to understand client requirements
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Solid communication skills and ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Positive attitude
- Desire to learn Office 365 technologies
Desirable skills and experience:
- Experience with Azure Development
- SharePoint Experience
- Power Automate and Power App experience
- SPFX development
- Power BIs
- Desire to grow professional network and promote Office 365
- A-Levels in ICT/Business/Computing
- Or an Apprenticeship in a similar subject (this must be at least the level below the planned programme)
- Or an International Baccalaureate at level 3 in ICT
- Or a BTEC Extended Diploma in IT (180 credits)
- For any City and Guilds programmes, the learner must be 18 on the first day of their apprenticeship
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.