Professional & regulatory
- Assisting with regulatory requirement for the firm (Ensuring all due diligence in place)
- Workflow report updates
- Maintaining client database
- Responsible for filing & archiving. Good filing and archiving practices, both physical and digital are essential to the business
- Liaison with suppliers, property managers
- Reception & post
- Additional ad-hoc tasks as required
For our clients
- Assisting client managers in processing clients’ accounts. This will involve dealing with the full range of the accounts cycle from initial coding and processing of bills etc, entering receipts and payments, reconciling bank and credit card statements to monthly, quarterly and annual reporting for clients and tax authorities
- Follow up with clients or managers on queries arising
- Assisting with payroll provision for clients
Assisting clients in London and further afield, SBM & Co provides businesses, individuals and those in specialist sectors with comprehensive accountancy, tax and business support service.
They are now looking for a Junior Finance Apprentice to join their team!