In 2006, Caesars Entertainment, the world’s largest casino entertainment company and best known for properties such as Caesars Palace, Planet Hollywood and Harrahs, acquired 8 casinos across the UK. Being part of this global gaming giant provides unrivalled networks and benefits for customers such as an advanced VIP offering and the opportunity to participate in transatlantic experiences in Las Vegas and Atlantic City.
Operating within the leisure and entertainment business, where customer experience is at the heart of what we do, the role holder will thrive in a fast paced, high volume busy HR department displaying a positive and upbeat attitude at all times.
Main role / duties:
- HR data entry into HR and payroll system, as well as maintaining records and files
- Production of employee letters relating to employment, changes to terms and conditions and reference requests
- Responding to general HR admin related queries
- Managing HR email inbox and responding in a timely manner
- Production of new starter paperwork
- Managing exit interview survey enrolments and responses
- Processing of department expenses and invoices and monitoring against budgets
- Maintaining Organisational charts for the business units
- Must have strong MS Office skills and be comfortable navigating various IT systems and databases
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Good communication skills
Desirable qualifications and skills:
- 5 GCSE A* - C grades, including Maths & English.
- IT GCSE
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.