Eclipse ICT (Information and Communications Technology) is founded on the principles of supplying a complete, cost effective and efficient ICT solutions service to the North East of England. We have over 20 years’ experience in the IT industry, during this time we have supplied our services to some of the largest Information Technology companies around the world.
Set up by two like-minded friends in 2012, our aim is to supply the region with the best customer service available. When this is partnered with the experience we have gained over the years, you have a complete package to offer any business. We currently supply our services to a vast range of customers throughout the area.
If you’re looking for experienced and professional IT technicians in Middlesbrough and the surrounding areas, look no further than Eclipse ICT. We’ve been offering IT support services to clients throughout Middlesbrough for many years now, and we constantly strive for excellence with each and every one of the IT support services that we offer as expert IT technicians in Middlesbrough. We pride ourselves on the fact that we continuously achieve complete and utter customer satisfaction time and time again, which is one of the main reasons why we firmly believe that we should be your first and only call for IT technicians, anywhere in Middlesbrough or the surrounding areas. Here at Eclipse ICT, we’re blessed with a truly fantastic team of IT technicians who are highly trained, highly qualified and experienced within the IT industry.
- Meet and greet home users in our offices
- Support of multiple different businesses/sites
- Office 365 portal administration
- Problem solving
- Build and configure PC’s and Laptops
- Laying and terminating structured cabling (Cat5e, Cat6, Fibre etc.)
- Server administration (Progressive)
- Printer installations
- To meet all learning commitments
- Carry out all ad hoc requests tasked by senior staff
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent English, maths, and IT skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Technologically Competent
- Good work ethic
- Willing to improve knowledge and skills
- Ambitious and creative with the ability to think outside the box
- Should be able to operate on own initiative
- You will need to be a team player
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.