Videoblogg Productions is a full service digital production company offering a total film package that helps companies create stunning video in a professional environment.
Videoblogg is a start-up media company and we are currently looking for a confident and outgoing person with experience in marketing to join us as a Junior Marketing Executive. We have an onsite team that will support you through your apprenticeship course to provide the best experience possible. You will be involved with helping with filming, directing, lighting, sound and editing.
Vacancy Description / personal qualities:
Candidates must be time efficient and willing to work on a number of different media projects at the same time. We have a full time vacancy for the right candidate who will work with a young vibrant team with a strong work ethic. The successful candidate will have the ability to work to daily personal deadlines as well as support the team to meet group targets.
The chosen candidate will be given autonomy to create new marketing strategies and implement their creativity in an exciting and vibrant company under the direction and assistance of management.
You will be required to work with management to conceptualize, develop and execute the marketing strategies for the company to directly increase sales revenues. You will create engaging content throughout marketing communications which cover multiple channels including events, video and Social Media.
The successful candidate will also be expected to establish and create relationships with our clients in the private and public sector.
Please see some more potential duties within the role;
Create marketing content for various channels such as digital, online, social media videos
- Design presentations and marketing materials
- Help devise marketing strategy
- Visit/engage companies and schools to gain business and forge commercial relationships
- Management of brand development and corporate identity
- Updating website and content
- Writing engaging content for on and offline publications
- Attending exhibitions and events
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good time keeping
- Knowledge in social media platforms
- Ability to work independently and as part of a wider team
- Confidence to introduce new ideas to the company
The ideal candidate will:
- Educated to A Level (marketing knowledge desirable)
- Speak fluent English
- Marketing experience (desirable not essential)
- Be dynamic and creative and be able to use their own initiative
- Be responsible and reliable
- Be comfortable & confident dealing with individuals at any organisational level (e.g. Sales Consultants, Sales Managers, Directors etc.)
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade C or above.
Full time employment
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.