Junior Sales Broker - (Uncapped Commission)
- Full Time
- Sales and Marketing
- London remove
Trainee Sales Broker – Basic salary £18-20k, OTE £30k Uncapped Commission
Kickstart your Sales career by joining Make It Cheaper! A Sunday times Fast Track 100 Company, focused around our amazing DNA and drive to ensure that every MIC member has the opportunity to achieve their career and financial aims!
Make It Cheaper is rapidly expanding and we’re looking for Junior Sales Agents to join the team! Here at MIC we believe that happy employees make the best employees so you will not only be developing into a multi skilled sales person but also thrive in the environment you are doing so.
Passion is really important to us and we believe that everyone who is passionate about their role should be given the opportunity to progress. Here at MIC you will receive maximum support in order to succeed and move into a more senior role specialising in Commercial Insurance, Energy, Telecommunications and Management. How quickly you progress is completely down to you!
At Make It Cheaper you will be joining the organisation that puts their employees first! Not only do we embrace a Driven, Competitive, Fun and Friendly working environment but we also have other rewards, such as seasonal company parties, uncapped commission structure in addition to basic salary, trips abroad, vibrant office environment with Music, Pool tables, Table tennis, Dart boards, PS4, Vending machines and so much more!
- Conducting outbound and inbound calls to prospective and existing business customers across the UK to enhance sales.
- Establishing Customer needs and identifying sales opportunities, passing all calls to the senior team to close.
- Matching products to established needs and liaising with each Sales team on an ongoing basis dealing with all areas of the business including Insurance, Energy and Telecommunications.
- Maintaining regular and documented contact with existing customer base, building relationships and developing new accounts.
- Building relationships with existing and new clients. Ensuring every stone is turned to make our clients the best savings on the market.
What you can expect?
- Sunday Times best company to work for with fast career progression
- An exciting, vibrant and energetic working environment
- Company recognition - bonuses, incentives, value awards, frequent team lunches, trips away and great nights out
- Experienced and supportive management team
- Open ended award scheme linked to your performance
- High growth business
- Holiday increase per years’ service
- Ride to work scheme
- Season ticket travel loan
- Pension scheme
The ideal candidate will have some exposure to sales including retail. You will be passionate about selling and making it easier for our customers by putting them first. If you are articulate, confident and friendly with a bright and enthusiastic personality and a pleasant and appealing telephone manner then we would love to hear from you!Sign-up or log in to apply