Exceed IT is a dynamic company aiming to provide small and medium businesses and individuals with low cost Web sites, bespoke software, computing services and related items.
Founded in 2002, we specialise in providing businesses with the effective technical support to help them grow.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Development and maintenance of Websites, Web Based applications and Web Services
- Understanding requirements from client/specifications and identifying concepts within the system
- Structured Testing of systems
- Provide assistance to the Customer Support Team
- Provide first line Customer Support where required
Having experience with the following is useful, but not essential:
- Other technologies helpful (e.g. Visual Basic, C#)
- Knowledge of WordPress/open source systems
- Knowledge of Mobile app development
The successful applicant will ideally have some knowledge of the following:
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming techniques
- Understanding how to organise a system in terms of UI/Core System/Database etc. – MVC style
- HTML / CSS
6 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C including Maths plus GCSE English (or equivalent) at grade D or above.
Monday – Friday, 10:00am - 6:00pm,
35hrs per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£10,000 - £12,000 per annum, depending on experience.
Opportunity to gain a full-time role upon successful completion of the programme.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.