Ntegra is an innovative, UK based IT Consultancy, providing Advisory, Change & Integration and Digital services to clients across Europe and the US.
We have a portfolio of high profile clients and within the UK, some of our clients include FTSE 100 & 250 businesses spanning industries such as Retail, Telecoms, Energy and Media.
Our clients are always looking to maximise the benefits of SharePoint and other collaborative and enterprise social media technologies.
Main role / Responsibilities:
On a project, the Technical Architect (TA) takes responsibility for defining either all, or part of the end technical solution. On a day to day basis you will be working closely with Business Analysis; product owner; Project Managers and Developers, providing knowledge and leadership across a broad range of technologies and IT related processes. It is key that you listen to the expertise around you to help draw your own conclusion, and to talk confidently about your decisions.
Ntegra are providing an apprenticeship scheme where you will get to experience the day to day work life of a junior technical architect. You will be required to complete specific tasks that has been outlined to ensure you are developing the skills and competencies essential to the role. You will be able to learn and grow at your own pace.
In time, the successful candidate will assume responsibility for:
- Working with business requirements to ensure they are clear, turning them in to a technical specification, backlog items or some other form of definition.
- Create high and low level designs that describe all aspects of a technical solution.
- Keeping up to date with current technologies and processes.
- Understanding a client’s technology stack and future direction.
- Supporting the business analyst / project manager in defining timelines and budget costs.
- Liaising with lead developers and engineers to ensure that the right solution is being developed
What we are looking for in a successful candidate:
- Innovating thinking with strong problem solving,
- Drive and eagerness to find a solution and to learn new technologies,
- Able to work independently and take initiative, as well as work collaboratively and contribute to an agile team environment,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Must be able to travel to Ntegra’s HQ.
- General interest and knowledge of technology
- Experience or knowledge of Project life cycle - development, documenting, testing and debugging of solutions
Above all, you need to have:
- An outstanding ‘can-do’ attitude.
Desired qualification requirements:
- This candidate will have at least 3 x GCSE (C and above) Plus including Maths and English D+
- Betc Level 3 Extended Diploma ( IT, Software, computing) OR A-levels including (IT, Software, computing
- With a solid work ethic, a successful candidate will move onto the larger role, progressing their career onwards and upwards.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.