Junior Web Developer Apprentice - Warwick (CV34) - 4545
Our client is looking for someone who can develop with the team as the company grows and is able to input their own ideas. Join today and make a success of your apprenticeship!Apply today!
You will be working for...
A small close knit team. We are looking for someone who get one well with others, can work as part of a team and wants to make a real impact in the company moving forwards. There is plenty of opportunity for development through connections with the University and working with an agile team.
- Working as part of an Agile team develop front end web functionality for a wide variety of customers across a wide variety of projects.
- Work closely with the UX team to produce best in class web applications and deliver outstanding user experiences.
- Help shape the company direction and establish best practices in the design, development and delivery of web projects.
- The ideal candidate will need to:
- Be enthusiastic and eager to learn.
- Be comfortable asking questions and championing best practice.
- Be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Be personable and able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Understanding of modern development practices including Agile Scrum methodologies, Source Control, Unit Testing, and Continuous Integration.
Nice To Have:
- Experience of development in an object oriented language such as C#or Java.
- Previous experience developing web applications using ASP.net / MVC / Web API.
- Experience using Azure Cloud Services.
- Mobile development experience using Xamarin / Native iOS / Native Android.
- Exposure to or experience working within the digital healthcare industry.
- 37.5 hours, Monday - Friday
Benefits &Future Prospects:
- Full support in obtaining a BSc ( Hons)Digital Degree specialising in Software Development.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
Sign-up or log in to apply