Established in 2004, FL1 has developed an enviable reputation for delivering high quality websites, Digital Marketing and Training. With over 500 clients ranging from start-ups to household names, we’ve become the market leader in our area and are expanding across the UK with our successful training programmes and unique design methodology.
As a result of rapidly expanding in to the Property and fashion sectors, we’re growing our team of core developers and designers based in St Albans, just 20 minutes from central London.
You’ll be joining our established team and working with developers and designers with over 15 years’ experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing logos, flyers and branded materials
- Setting up and styling web pages and content
- Creating and adapting imagery using industry leading tools such as Photoshop
- Working with the latest content platforms, WordPress, MailChimp, many more…
- Designing and implementing new programs and features
- Test software and applications for computers
- Creating websites using HTML & CSS language
- Liaise with internal teams (developer, business analysts, product owners)
- Contribute to planning, development, and implementation of code releases
- The ideal candidate will be bright, focused and a quick learner.
- We work on a large number of projects at any one time, so a methodical and organised approach is essential.
- Communication is key in our business, so excellent written and verbal communication skills are crucial.
- Previous Web design, development, graphic design experience would be desirable though not essential as full training will be given.
- Some Photoshop or Illustrator/InDesign is essential, WordPress and website experience would be highly desirable.
- 7 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Preferably a qualification in graphic design or at least some knowledge.
Monday - Friday,
37.5hrs per week
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.