We are experts in Website Design & Digital Marketing, based near Basingstoke, Hampshire.
Here at Dolia our definition of success is leaving every customer with more than just a website.
- Supporting the website development team
- Adding content into websites
- Building website pages
- Testing websites for tablet and mobile viewing
- Optimising images for websites (cropping/re-touching /re-sizing etc.)
- Working on several projects at any one time
- Providing website support (updating websites)
- Sourcing images for websites
- Attending development meetings
- Taking telephone calls
- Responding to client emails
- HTML / CSS knowledge
- Joomla CMS experience
- Wordpress CMS experience
- Good Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Good ‘general computing’ skills
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.