Kitchen apprentice - commis chef - West Lodge Rural Centre
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
We have a great opportunity for an apprentice chef within our busy kitchen.
5 days including 1 weekend day (rotating) Earliest start 8.30am and latest finish 6pm
Detailed Job Description:
Full kitchen duties which include:
• Prepping vegetables
• Making Starters and desserts
• Cleaning & maintaining kitchen surfaces
• Putting orders away
• Pot washing
• Keen to learn and work in a very busy fast paced environment,
• Enthusiastic about cooking and about the farm to table business.
• Understand the Farms work ethic
• To work well as part of a team
• To be organised
• To be able to work well under pressure
This is a busy kitchen and you will be on your feet for long periods.
You will need to be able to get transport to and from the farm.