This represents a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to develop their experience, learn and progress within a varied role and a progressive office environment. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A company that works with a number of different financial companys, to find the most suited financial packages for their clients. They assist their clients in debt reduction, provide them with financial advice and stress relief to people with unsecured personal loans.
Be part of QA' s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this job you will be..
- Responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads and booking in appointments for the Account Managers
- Ensuring customers pass all the relevant checks before booking in a call-back with the Account Manager
- Supporting the Account Managers with their diary management and general administration
- Handling outbound calls in a compliant, professional manner
- Dealing with sensitive customer information so must have strong attention to detail
- Working to quality targets
- Working twards achieving campaign KPI' s
Follow up calls, contacting customers after 2/3 months to find out if they have received a good service
There is free parking on site, although easy to get to via public transport also and there is a canteen onsite also
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering:IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business &Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist ( MOS) . This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
- A confident, chatty indvidual who iswilling to speak to people on the phone
- Someone with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An indvidual with excellent telephone manner
- A computer literate
- Someeone with good attention to details
- Someone with a flexible and hardworking attitude
- Someone who works effectively as part of a team but also indvidually
- The successful candidate must be target driven
The candidate must have at least 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship?
Progression opportunities are available if the successful candidate demonstrates the right attitudes and values.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business Admin apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business Admin career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.