You will work for a dynamic and continuously growing business which has driven its way to impressive growth in both headcount and turnover. The firm has been named Law Firm of the Year eight times and consistently delivers excellent results.
They offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to develop your career over a period which will continue to bring exciting challenges and opportunities for all involved.One of Scotland's leading Law Firms is currently seeking an IT Service Desk Apprentice to join their Glasgow office. You will support the wider team, resolving issues in a timely manner whilst gaining exposure to all aspects of the IT Infrastructure of the company.
- Responsible for the management of service requests
- Resolving and investigating incidents
- Escalating issues where appropriate
- Acting as primary point of contact for colleagues, ensuring they are kept up to date with the progression of incidents
- Engaging with third party suppliers and other members of the IT team. Full training will be provided.
- Professional, friendly, honest and open approach
- Confident and clear communication skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- A methodical approach
- Troubleshooting skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Positive attitude and energy
- An active interest in IT
Monday to Friday
9:00am -5:30pm £16,380 per annum
You will be working for an organisation keen to grow and develop young people with over 30 apprentices having been placed with the company historically
Future Career Progression:
Should you perform well there will be opportunity to advance, taking on more complex incidents and tasks and developing within the IT team
Should your role and responsibilities grow on completion of your apprenticeship your management team will discuss the increase to your salary at this time
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.