Learning Academy opportunity with Village Hotels
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Employment & Training
- Work Experience/Interns
- Level 1
- Customer Service
- Hospitality and Catering
Capita Learning Academy opportunity with Village Hotels
- Total duration: 4 weeks
- Work experience: up to 2 weeks with Village Hotels
- Qualifications included: City & Guilds Level 1 Certificate for Introduction to Retail and City & Guilds Certificate in Personal and Social Development
- Guaranteed interview from The Village Hotel, with the potential of full-time or part-time employment
- Potential career path: Ideal preparation for a variety of roles in the Hospitality Sector, from food and beverage, hotel reception, housekeeping and many more
Capita Learning Academy will provide invaluable pre-employment work-based classroom training and work experience to develop your business skills. This process will help you decide if the role is suitable for you and that you’re making the right decision. It will also prepare you to be your best in job interview situations.
On completion of your Capita Learning Academy programme we will continue to provide ongoing support for your career, regardless of whether you are successful in securing a job with Village Hotels or not.
You will be eligible for a place with a Capita Learning Academy if you are:
- Aged over 19 years old
- Unemployed and in receipt of benefits
- Interested in working for The Village Hotels in one of their many sites
Sign up today and take your first big career step!