This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now and don't delay!
You will be working for?
A leading retail organisation with very well-known high street brands. With 350 retail outlets across the UK, this business has been trading for over 150 years and is very community orientated.The department is responsible for the processing and payments of all invoices for the entire company.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Inputting data in a highly accurate manner into internal systems to assist with new starters, updating employee information etc
- Assisting with pool car management - booking in cars for MOT' s etc
- Printing out induction packs and collating new starter information
- Printing and ordering of course materials
- Booking out rooms for training courses
- Arranging travel and accommodation for training courses
- Assisting with general administration duties with the team including filing, faxing, photocopying, and answering any internal calls regarding new starts and training
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering:IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business &Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist ( MOS) . This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
A first rate communicator with strong time management and interpersonal skills. The candidate must have at least 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Business Admin apprenticeship.Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business Admin apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business Admin career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.