At Gilson Gray Solicitors you will work as part of a busy,dedicated team where there is no typical day and each day will bring new challenges and problems to solve across a variety of work. No matter what your role , you will work closely witha wide range of people inside & outside the company, communicating with people from different backgrounds and cultures to provide solutions in a positive , friendlymanner.
The strength of this company is driven by service throughclose solicitor / client relationships and is a great place to start your career.
- Help contribute towards the team's daily workload
- Maintain, create and make changes in company databases
- Continuously develop to be able to maintain a high consistent quality of work
- General Admin duties
- Basic Admin IT & System tasks
- Communicate in a confidential, professional and appropriate manner
- Continually developpersonal skills and knowledge
- Strong Communication skills -both verbal and written
- Ability to work well in a team as well as to own initiative
- Willingness to learn new things
- Strong numeracy skills
- Good attention to detail
- IT Skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages:word, excel.
- Good organisational & planning skills
- Monday to Friday
- 9am - 5pm
- GBP 12,000
- 28 days annual leave including public holidays
- Continued training
Future Career Progression:
- Potential to grow within the team and develop career in Legal Administration
- taking on new tasks and benefiting from further training
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.Failed to convert