This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company and develop your future career. Apply now!
You will be working for...Our client is a well-established Glasgow Firm of Solicitors. They provide services throughout Scotland, from both their City Centre and Anniesland offices, covering a wide range of legal matters. Our client is offering an exciting opportunity, for an apprentice to join a nationwide reactive maintenance services company. They are a close knit team, whom are focused on providing a service that is second to none. The staff and valued clients work closely to ensure the best service is achieved all year round, day in, day out!
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
A typical working day in a small law firm:
At Jain, Neil & Ruddy Solicitors based in the city centre you will work as a friendly , dedicated team where there is no typical day and each day will bring new challenges and problems to solve across a variety of work. No matter what your role , you will work closely witha wide range of people inside & outside the company, communicating with people from different backgrounds and cultures to provide solutions in an empathetic, reasoning manner.The strength of this company is driven by service throughclose solicitor / client relationships and is a great place to start your career.
- Help contribute towards the team's daily workload
- Carrying out receptionist duties
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Operating all aspects of Microsoft Word and the Computer networking system operated by the firm
- Training in all administrative skills required for working in a busy city centre law firm
- Good time management and personal organisation
- Positive attitude towards work
- Good communication skills
- A willingness to learn
- Takes initiative
- Works well as part of a team but also uses own initiative
- IT skills - Microsoft Office Suite
- Monday to Friday
- 9am - 5pm
- GBP 3.90 per hour
- 28 days annual leave including public holidays
- Continued training
Future Career Progression:
- Potential to grow within the admin team and develop career in legal, taking on new tasks and benefiting from further training
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.