This is fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company and have the opportunity to work with experienced employees and develop your future career.
You will be working for...Our client is an established solicitors that specialises in conveyancing, wills and executrices, family law and civil litigation. Initially based in Kirkintilloch they are now based in Bearsden with plans to potentially expand.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion! At Paterson Holmes Solicitors you will work as a friendly , dedicated team where there is no typical day and each day will bring new challenges and problems to solve across a variety of work. No matter what your role , you will work closely with a wide range of people inside & outside the company, communicating with people from different backgrounds and cultures to provide solutions in an empathetic, reasoning manner.
The strength of this company is driven by service throughclose solicitor / client relationships and is a great place to start your career.
- Help contribute towards the team's daily workload
- Process invoices
- Maintain, create and make changes in company databases
- Continuously develop to be able to maintain a high consistent quality of work
- General Admin duties
- Basic Admin IT & System tasks
- Working on Bespoke Insurance software databases
- Working on Excel
- Working on Microsoft suite
- Communicate in a confidential, professional and appropriate manner
- Continually developpersonal skills and knowledge
- Good time management and personal organisation
- Positive attitude towards work
- Good communication skills
- A willingness to learn
- Takes initiative
- Works well as part of a team but also uses own initiative
- IT skills - Microsoft Office Suite
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
- GBP 13,000
- 28 days annual leave including public holidays
- Continued training
Future Career Progression:
Potential to grow within the team and develop career in legal, taking on new tasks and benefiting from further training.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.