Legal Secretarial Diploma with CILEx Level 2 Qualification
- Distance Learning
- College Higher Education
- Alternative Courses/Degrees
- Professional Qualifications
- Business & Admin
- London remove
This programme combines our Legal Secretary Diploma with course materials from CILEx (The Chartered Institute of Legal Executives). This diploma course will give participants a well-rounded skill set that prepares them to confidently handle work as a legal secretary, legal administrative assistant or paralegal.
You’ll cover specialist Legal Secretary subjects; including Working in a Legal Environment, where you’ll learn the legislation, regulations and procedures that apply in a legal and business environment. You’ll also learn a broad range of professional office skills such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Effective Business Communication.
Outcome / Qualification
Upon completion, participants will receive a nationally recognised Pitman Training Diploma at either Pass or Distinction level.
This diploma programme prepares participants for a Level 2 City & Guilds/CILEx Legal Secretary Qualification, but the test is not included in the course.
This Legal Secretarial Diploma Programme is made up of 11 core modules plus one elective modules. It is designed to take around 230 hours or 8 weeks full-time study to complete
- Typaz or Typaz Professional
- Legal Text Processing
- Legal Audio Processing
- Effective Business Communication or Business Document Production
- Word Expert
- Excel or Excel Expert
- Audio Transcription Level 1
- Successful Meetings and Minutes or Meetings and Minutes Seminar
Study in our training hub, distance learning or a combination of both. Full access to face to face support when you choose.
- Free Module to all participants through NGTU
Go…..Get that Job - which covers four lessons:
- Preparation - identifying the ideal job, defining your skills, interests and achievements
- Your CV and Strengths - how to present a CV, writing a personal statement and recording your history
- Job Search - Methods to search for jobs, completing application forms, cover letters and creative job hunting
- Interview Success - Different types of interviews, body language and questions – then Get the job!
- Personal support and advice to give a final polish to your CV and interview techniques.
- Link you to employers throughout London