BLM was voted the legal firm of the year in 2018 and is one of the top 40 UK Law Firms.
Due to continued expansion and exciting growth, my client is looking to recruit two Legal Support Administrator Apprentices to join their Manchester based legal support team.
Essentially, they are looking for someone keen to embark on the first step of their career with a passion to learn and thrive within a leading law firm.
As a Legal Support Administrator Apprentice you will undertake a variety of support activities including; printing, copying, scanning, and emailing distributions of correspondence electronically.
The successful candidate will gain experience within a busy legal support team whilst working towards a Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Main Responsibilities: [Day-to-day duties will be to:]
• Printing, copying, scanning and emailing/distribution of correspondence electronically
• Printing volume documentation from case management systems and portals
• Supporting lawyers with enquires on Aderant (Accounts package)
• Liaising with handlers and CMI team
• Records management to facilitate the archive process
• Data entry in spreadsheets and management of spreadsheets
• Deliveries as necessary to support the team
• Stocking stationery supplies
• Communicating with colleagues at all levels
Desirable Skills / Personal Qualities:
• Knowledge of IT packages
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to use own initiative and to work unsupervised if required
• Willingness, reliability, attention to detail and accuracy are essential
• Team player
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written – ability to answer telephone calls essential
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask
• Have a pro-active approach, and be able to effectively manage large volumes of work
• You should be cool under pressure and must have attention to detail
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
35hrs per week.
• Birthday day off
• Discounted mobile phone scheme
• Option to buy holidays
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.