Lettings Administrator Apprentice - Glasgow (G42) - 1272
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Glasgow remove
Currently looking for a confident and enthusiastic Apprentice Lettings Administrator for a small award winning letting agents in the south side of Glasgow.
Responsibilities of the Lettings Administrator Apprentice:
Your role within this small but busy environment team will be to support the director and office manager with administrative duties and other office tasks required.
The role will involve but not be limited to;
- Answering telephone calls from landlords, prospective tenants and properties in a professional and helpful manner.
- Maintain databases, files and records accurately and consistently.
- Arrange property viewings and access for potential tenants.
- Issue tenancy agreements using a standard template
- Upload new properties to the Internet via advertising portals.
- Issue letters to tenants and landlords
- Maintaining and arranging for relevant safety certificates to be renewed on time.
- Manage stock control and ordering supplies including stationery, office sundries, stamps, kitchen supplies and office furniture.
Requirements of the Lettings Administrator Apprentice:
The ideal candidate will be professional, confident and approachable with the ability to relate to people from diverse backgrounds. Other skills required are;
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention detail
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment.
- Competent using the computer
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Confident talking to clients over the phone
- Progression opportunities within the letting industry
- Opportunity to sit additional industry qualifications
- Long term career
Sign-up or log in to apply