Make your qualifications into a lifelong career. Apply now to gain great progression roots and career opportunities!
You will be working for...A leading property company based in the centre of Perth are looking to add a property administration apprentice to their busy and friendly team.Be part of QA’s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
A & S Properties are currently looking for a Lettings Agent Apprentice to join their friendly team.
We are looking for someone who is looking for a career in the lettings industry, who is keen to learn all aspects from bringing a property on to the market, how to successfully market the property using a variety of marketing tools, including all the top property websites, social media, the company website and how to successfully win the business.
- As our new Lettings Agent Apprentice you will be undertaking the following tasks and become proficient in the role utilising your newly found digital skills gained throughout your apprenticeship.
- On a daily basis you will be carrying out the following duties:
- Managing bespoke business applications such as in house databases, shared folders and online portals
- Managing lettings CRM
- Office Support
- Daily Management of Property Marketing portals
- Marketing Properties using Social Media Platforms
- General additional duties as required
- Training and guidance will be provided for the digital systems to a competent standard
- Have a willingness to learn
- Work well within a team as well as on your own
- Have good communication skills both verbal and written
- High attention to detail
- Open to new ideas
Monday - Friday9-5.30
£9360 per annum
Long Term career opportunities
20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
Career progression opportunities to gain Property Management Diploma
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.