Are you a progress driven individual?Are you looking to further your career with paid learning whilst gaining valuable experience?If so look no further, start here and apply now!
You will be working for...
A leading property company who specialises in professional lets, student lets, short term lets and festival lets are looking to add an administration apprentice to their growing team.
This is a well-established firm who are growing rapidly and you would be exposed to all areas of the business. This will be an exciting and varied business administration apprenticeship working in a very fast paced environment.
- Supporting the front of house reception by meeting and greeting clients
- Answering incoming calls and dealing with any property / tenant enquiries
- Transferring calls and taking detailed messages when required
- Processing Tenant Applications
- Arranging viewings for tenants on properties
- Responsibility for the key cupboard, ensuring maintained and keys signed out for according to internal procedures
- Updating internal systems
- We are looking for an apprentice who has first rate written and verbal communication skills, is used to working within a fast paced environment and who is adaptable to change.
- Punctuality is essential, as is the ability to prioritize.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- This role is working 40 hours per week, to include 1 Saturday per month working 8.30am - 3.30pm.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.