Level 2 - Business Administration Apprenticeship - Interlock Surveys - Leamington Spa
Business Administration Apprentice
Employer: Interlock Surveys
- To provide effective administrative support and assistance to a busy office
Duties to include but are not limited:
- To maintain multiple email inbox
- To be the first port of call for the company and to administrate general enquires via phone/email
- First contact for workflow max/plan right (all training for these are of course provided)
- To take messages, communicate information and answer the telephone
- To support other admin staff
- To update company files and documents
- To maintain filing system
This is just a brief summary of the role, there will be more responsibilities given throughout the course of the apprenticeship to ensure you receive the most out of the qualification and experience!
Annual wage: £8,100.00
Working week: Monday to Friday: 09.00am to 17:00pm with a 30 minute lunch break.
Total hours per week: 37.50
Expected duration: 15 months
Possible start date: 16 March 2020
- A well driven, hardworking individual
- Able to work within a team and on their own
- Able touse their initiative to meet deadlines
- Able to organise their own work with a positive, can do attitude
- GCSE grades 9-4 (A*-C) or equivalent in English and maths are preferred but not essential.
- Candidates able to work at this level are also encouraged to apply.