This online qualification is perfect for developing a career in education or childcare.
This course expands your understanding of bullying, including how to identify bullying, the different types of bullying and how to take action to prevent or put an end to bullying.
You’ll become more confident in supporting children, working with parents and following guidelines.
You can study now, at no cost - this is a fully funded, certified distance learning qualification!
8-12 weeks maximum (online study).
- Unit 1: Principles of bullying
- Unit 2: Recognising bullying in children and young people
- Unit 3: Action to be taken when a child and young person is being bullied
- Unit 4: Understand government guidelines for bullying.
Who is the course suitable for?
The course is highly suitable for:
- Those aspiring to a career in childcare or education
- Those wishing to undertake CPD in childcare and education
- Those looking to improve their career prospects.
How do you study?
Study anytime, in any place!
Courses with The Skills Network fit around your commitments, allowing you to study in the comfort of your own home.
You’ll study fully online, accessing:
- Case studies
- Summary activities.
You also won’t have to sit any exams – making online submissions only!
What support is available?
- Unlimited access to an expert online Tutor throughout the course
- Career and development advice from a Learner Support Advisor (LSA)
- Templates and resources on our award-winning online platform ‘EQUAL’.
Qualification certification – Training Qualifications UK (TQUK)
This qualification is certified by awarding body TQUK. You will receive a recognised certificate from TQUK, which will greatly enhance your CV.
TQUK provides qualifications to over 100,000 students every year.
There are no stringent requirements for this course.
However, you should have basic IT knowledge and be able to access a computer. To be eligible to receive funding to study this course, you must:
- Have been living in the European Union (EU) for the last three years
- Not be currently studying a course with The Skills Network.