Looking to develop your career in education, childcare or health and social care?
This online qualification gives you an understanding of behaviour that challenges in children, including how to assess behaviours and apply techniques to minimise such behaviours.
It also covers how learning disabilities, mental health conditions, sensory issues and autism can impact on behaviour that challenges.
You can study now, at no cost - this is a fully funded, certified distance learning qualification!
8-12 weeks maximum (online study).
- Unit 1: Awareness of behaviour that challenges in children
- Unit 2: Intervention when working with behaviour that challenges
- Unit 3: Behaviour that challenges and mental health in children
- Unit 4: Behaviour that challenges and learning disabilities
- Unit 5: Behaviour that challenges, sensory issues and autism
- Unit 6: Legislation supporting behaviour that challenges in children.
Who is the course suitable for?
The course is highly suitable for:
- Those aspiring to a career in childcare or education
- Those wishing to undertake CPD in childcare and education
- Students with little or no experience.
How do you study?
Study anytime, in any place!
Courses with The Skills Network fit around your commitments, allowing you to study in the comfort of your own home.
You’ll study fully online, accessing:
- Case studies
- Summary activities.
You also won’t have to sit any exams – making online submissions only!
What support is available?
- Unlimited access to an expert online Tutor throughout the course
- Career and development advice from a Learner Support Advisor (LSA)
- High-quality study materials, including an online personalised study planner, on The Skills Network’s award-winning online platform ‘EQUAL’.
Qualification certification – Training Qualifications UK (TQUK)
This qualification is certified by awarding body TQUK. You will receive a recognised certificate from TQUK, which will greatly enhance your CV.
TQUK provides qualifications to over 100,000 students every year.
There are no stringent requirements for this course. However, you should have basic IT knowledge and be able to access a computer. To be eligible to receive funding to study this course, you must!
- Have been living in the European Union (EU) for the last three years
- Not be currently studying a course with The Skills Network.