Looking to strengthen your knowledge of equality and diversity in the workplace?
This distance learning qualification will give you an insight into best practice relating to equality and diversity and covers topics such as social identities, beliefs, values, stereotypes, prejudice and discrimination.
You can study now, at no cost - this is a fully funded, certified distance learning qualification!
8-12 weeks (distance learning)
- Unit 1: Equality and diversity in society
- Unit 2: Equality and diversity in the community
- Unit 3: Equality and diversity in the workplace.
Who is the course suitable for?
The course is highly suitable for:
- Those looking to work in business, management or HR roles
- Those wishing to undertake additional continued professional development to boost their career.
How will you study?
You can study anytime, in any place.
Courses with The Skills Network fit around your own commitments, allowing you to study in the comfort of your own home.
You’ll study online or via paper workbooks, accessing:
- Case studies
- Summary activities
- Online assessments.
You also won’t have to sit any exams – making online or paper submissions only!
What support is available?
- Unlimited access to an expert online Tutor throughout the course
- Career and development advice from a Learner Support Advisor (LSA)
- High quality study materials, including an online personalised study planner, on The Skills Network’s award-winning online platform ‘EQUAL’.
Qualification certification – Training Qualifications UK (TQUK)
This online qualification is certified by awarding body TQUK. You will receive a recognised certificate from TQUK, which will greatly enhance your CV.
TQUK provides qualifications to over 100,000 students every year.
There are no stringent requirements for this course.
However, you should have basic IT knowledge and access to a computer/laptop. To be eligible to receive funding to study this course, you must:
- Have been living in the European Union (EU) for the last three years
- Not be currently studying a course with The Skills Network.