Looking to develop your skills in planning events and event management?
This online course covers everything from planning and reviewing events, to market research, marketing, Human Resources (HR) and customer service.
An event planning qualification will prepare you for a wide range of jobs across a diverse range of sectors.
You can study now, at no cost - this is a fully funded, certified distance learning qualification!
8-12 weeks (online study)
- Unit 1: Planning an event (event management)
- Unit 2: Reviewing and evaluating an event
- Unit 3: Marketing and market research for event planning
- Unit 4: Planning human resources for events
- Unit 5: Communication and customer service for events.
Who is the course suitable for?
The course is highly suitable for:
- Those aspiring to work in event planning, marketing or organisational roles
- Students with little or no experience in event management
- Those looking to improve their career prospects.
How will you study?
With The Skills Network, you can study anytime, in any place. The courses fit around your own commitments, allowing you to study in the comfort of your own home.
You’ll study online, accessing:
- Case studies
- Summary activities
- Online assessments.
You also won’t have to sit any exams – making online submissions only!
What support is available?
- Unlimited access to an expert online Tutor throughout the course
- Career and development advice from a Learner Support Advisor (LSA)
- High quality study materials, including an online personalised study planner.
Qualification certification – Training Qualifications UK (TQUK)
This online qualification is certified by awarding body Training Qualifications UK (TQUK). You will receive a recognised certificate from TQUK, which will greatly enhance your CV.
TQUK provides qualifications to over 100,000 students every year.
There are no stringent requirements for this course.
However, you should have basic IT knowledge and access to a computer/laptop. To be eligible to receive funding to study this course, you must:
- Have been living in the European Union (EU) for the last three years
- Not be currently studying a course with The Skills Network.