Looking for a course that improves your ability to provide advice and guidance to others?
By studying this qualification, you will learn how to give professional advice and signpost to others, whilst greatly developing your interaction skills.
You can study now, at no cost - this is a fully funded, certified distance learning qualification!
8-12 weeks maximum (distance learning).
- Unit 1: Information, advice or guidance in practice
- Unit 2: Developing interaction skills for information, advice or guidance
- Unit 3: Signposting and referral in information, advice or guidance
- Unit 4: Information, advice or guidance in context
- Unit 5: Skills for advice providers.
Who is the course suitable for?
The course is highly suitable for:
- Those wanting to work in advisory roles
- Those wanting to study extra qualifications to boost their career
- Students with little or no experience in this area.
How will you study?
With The Skills Network, you can study anytime, in any place. The courses fit around your own commitments, allowing you to study in the comfort of your own home.
You’ll study via paper workbooks, accessing:
- Case studies
- Summary activities
- Online assessments (if taking assessments online).
You also won’t have to sit any exams – making online submissions only!
What support is available?
- Unlimited access to an expert online Tutor throughout the course
- Career and development advice from a Learner Support Advisor (LSA)
- High quality study materials, including an online personalised study planner, on The Skills Network’s award-winning online platform ‘EQUAL’.
There are no stringent requirements for this course.
However, if taking assessments online you should have basic IT knowledge and access to a computer/laptop. To be eligible to receive funding to study this course, you must:
- Have been living in the European Union (EU) for the last three years
- Not be currently studying a course with The Skills Network.