Looking to study an IT qualification that will improve your knowledge and competencies at work at no cost?
This online course will help you to become more proficient in IT, covering topics such as how to best use IT tools for productivity, the importance of IT security, how to use presentation software and how to improve your spreadsheet skills.
You can study now, at no cost - this is a fully funded, certified distance learning qualification!
8-12 weeks maximum.
- Unit 1: Using IT to increase productivity
- Unit 2: IT software fundamentals
- Unit 3: IT security for users
- Unit 4: Presentation software
- Unit 5: Spreadsheet software.
Who is the course suitable for?
The course is highly suitable for:
- Those wanting to improve their IT skills for work or personal use
- Those wishing to undertake extra qualifications to boost their career
- Those looking to improve their career prospects.
How will you study?
With The Skills Network, you can study anytime, in any place. The courses fit around your own commitments, allowing you to study in the comfort of your own home.
You’ll study online, accessing:
- Case studies
- Summary activities
- Online assessments.
You also won’t have to sit any exams – making online submissions only!
What support is available?
- Unlimited access to an expert online Tutor throughout the course
- Career and development advice from a Learner Support Advisor (LSA)
- High quality study materials, including an online personalised study planner
- Resources on our award-winning online platform ‘EQUAL’.
Qualification certification – Training Qualifications UK (TQUK)
This online qualification is certified by awarding body TQUK. You will receive a recognised certificate from TQUK, which will greatly enhance your CV.
TQUK provides qualifications to over 100,000 students every year.
There are no stringent requirements for this course.
However, you should have basic IT knowledge and access to a computer/laptop. To be eligible to receive funding to study this course, you must:
- Have been living in the European Union (EU) for the last three years
- Not be currently studying a course with The Skills Network.