Looking for a qualification to improve your managerial knowledge and skills?
This course will teach you everything you need to know about lean organisation management techniques, including monitoring productivity, process mapping and improvement, and working effectively in teams.
A qualification in lean management is ideal for those aspiring to start a career in business and management.
You can study now, at no cost - this is a fully funded, certified distance learning qualification!
8-12 weeks maximum (online study)
- Unit 1: Lean organisation techniques in business
- Unit 2: Business improvement techniques
- Unit 3: Effective team work in business.
Who is the course suitable for?
The course is highly suitable for:
- Those aspiring to a managerial or team leading career in business
- Those wishing to undertake extra CPD to boost their career progression
- Students with little or no experience in the sector
- Those looking to improve their career prospects.
How will you study?
With The Skills Network, you can study anytime, in any place. The courses fit around your own commitments, allowing you to study in the comfort of your own home.
You’ll study online, accessing:
- Case studies
- Summary activities
- Online assessments.
You also won’t have to sit any exams – making online submissions only!
What support is available?
- Unlimited access to an expert online Tutor throughout the course
- Career and development advice from a Learner Support Advisor (LSA)
- High-quality study materials, including an online personalised study planner, on The Skills Network’s award-winning online platform ‘EQUAL’.
Qualification certification – Training Qualifications UK (TQUK)
This online qualification is certified by awarding body TQUK. You will receive a recognised certificate from TQUK, which will greatly enhance your CV.
TQUK provides qualifications to over 100,000 students every year.
There are no stringent requirements for this course.
However, you should have basic IT knowledge and access to a computer/laptop. To be eligible to receive funding to study this course, you must:
- Have been living in the European Union (EU) for the last three years
- Not be currently studying a course with The Skills Network.