Looking for a course that will really invest into your career?
This distance learning qualification will enhance your customer service skills, including customer communications, resolving customer issues and increasing retention – ideal for adding essential skills to your CV or taking on a role with responsibility.
You can study now, at no cost - this is a fully funded, certified distance learning qualification!
8-12 weeks (study online or via paper workbooks).
- Unit 1: Principles of customer service and delivery
- Unit 2: Understand customers
- Unit 3: Understand employer organisations
- Unit 4: Understand how to communicate with customers
- Unit 5: Understand how to handle customer information
- Unit 6: Understand how to resolve problems and deliver customer service to challenging customers
- Unit 7: Understand how to develop customer relationships.
Who is the course suitable for?
The course is highly suitable for:
- Those aspiring to a career in business or customer-facing roles
- Those considering undertaking extra CPD and qualifications to boost their career
- Students with little or no experience in the sector
- Those looking to improve their career prospects.
How will you study?
With The Skills Network, you can study anytime, in any place. The courses fit around your own commitments, allowing you to study in the comfort of your own home.
You’ll study either online or via paper workbooks, accessing:
- Case studies
- Summary activities
- Online assessments.
You also won’t have to sit any exams – making online submissions only!
What support is available?
- Unlimited access to an expert online Tutor throughout the course
- Career and development advice from a Learner Support Advisor (LSA)
- High-quality study materials, including an online personalised study planner, on The Skills Network’s award-winning online platform ‘EQUAL’.
Qualification certification – Training Qualifications UK (TQUK)
This online qualification is certified by awarding body TQUK. You will receive a recognised certificate from TQUK, which will greatly enhance your CV.
TQUK provides qualifications to over 100,000 students every year.
There are no stringent requirements for this course. However, you should have basic IT knowledge and be able to access to computer. To be eligible to receive funding to study this course, you must:
- Have been living in the European Union (EU) for the last three years
- Not be currently studying a course with The Skills Network.