Are you interested in studying a qualification that improves your digital skills at no cost?
This online course will develop your digital career skills, covering areas such as managing digital information, digital device safety, and how digital skills can lead to better productivity.
This qualification can support your career progression or improve your digital skills for personal use.
You can study now, at no cost - this is a fully funded, certified distance learning qualification!
8-12 weeks (online study)
- Unit 1: Developing digital career skills
- Unit 2: Management of information
- Unit 3: Digital device safety awareness
- Unit 4: Communication and productivity
- Unit 5: Digital security.
Who is the course suitable for?
The course is highly suitable for:
- Anyone wanting to improve their digital skills
- Anyone with low levels of digital skills
- Those who are either in employment or searching for employment
- Those wishing to undertake extra CPD to boost their career.
How will you study?
You can study anytime, in any place.
Courses with The Skills Network fit around your commitments, allowing you to study in the comfort of your own home.
You’ll study online, accessing:
- Case studies
- Summary activities
- Online assessments.
You also won’t have to sit any exams – making online submissions only!
What support is available?
- Unlimited access to an expert online Tutor throughout the course
- Career and development advice from a Learner Support Advisor (LSA)
- High quality study materials, including an online personalised study planner, on The Skills Network’s award-winning online platform ‘EQUAL’
Qualification certification – Training Qualifications UK (TQUK)
This online qualification is certified by awarding body TQUK. You will receive a recognised certificate from TQUK, which will greatly enhance your CV.
TQUK provides qualifications to over 100,000 students every year.
There are no stringent requirements for this course.
However, you should have basic IT knowledge and access to a computer/laptop. To be eligible to receive funding to study this course, you must:
- Be aged 19 or over
- Have been living in the European Union (EU) for the last three years
- Not be currently studying a course with The Skills Network.